The chance to meet some good folk, work on some cool projects and top up my Karma points.
Alastair's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
I'm a UX designer, but have a decent grasp of html5 and css3 and know my way around most adobe products. I'm also a half decent project manager, an average photographer and cinematographer and can run faster than most people I know.
Part of the movement for 5 years
- 0 challenges
- 25 collaborators
- 2 gigs
- Helped organise the Hair Raisers!!! gig in Glasgow on Thursday 11th
- Helped organise the Dear Green Goodness gig in Glasgow on Wednesday 18th
- Wrote about "Good For Nothing Kicks Off in Scotland" on Thursday 12th
- Attended the Inaugural Gig in a Pub gig in Edinburgh on Thursday 21st
- Attended the Northern Soul gig in Manchester on Friday 5th