The greatest lives are those filled with unconditional love and compassion for all living things. I want a great life.
Eliza's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
Environmental Science and Management Degree (In completion)
Bachelor of Industrial Design
Passionate about growing produce, mindfulness, sustainable alternatives, gifting societies
- Kenya 2014: helping ostracized women with HIV develop and implement business plans to ensure sustainable livelihoods. This also involved counselling, skill development, and emotional support.
- India 2011: Teaching in slum schools, and working in an orphanage to aid caretakers. This also involved providing comic relief to the children in the form of art classes, dance classes, cooking classes, hairdressing etc. As well as English lessons, Maths lessons, and homework aid.
- Making natural herb remedies
- Recycling, composting, resourcefulness
Part of the movement for 3 years
- 3 challenges
- 1 collaborator
- 0 gigs
- Left a comment on "How we scale up our ability to help Bristolians make good use of the food that they find?" on Wednesday 3rd