Someone once told me it was too difficult to make happen ... I want to show them it isn't!
Sarah's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
I believe in the awesome, untapped potential of people to make a difference. I'm a bit addicted to making stuff happen. I drink hot squash (hey - we can't all be perfect).
Part of the movement for 7 years
- 0 challenges
- 5 collaborators
- 1 gig
- Wrote about "Dear Everyone who made GFNnotts happen ..." on Tuesday 7th
- Helped organise the Pulp Friction gig in Nottingham on Saturday 27th
- Wrote about "Why you should be at the next GFNnotts hack" on Tuesday 9th
- Wrote about "A Story That Must Be Told" on Sunday 7th
- Wrote about "Pulp Friction - Our Story" on Tuesday 2nd
- Helped organise the Nottingham - This is happening! gig in Nottingham on Friday 29th
- Wrote about "Free fall" on Monday 25th
- Wrote about "If you have eyes to see, ears to hear, a heart to feel ... help shows up every time" on Friday 8th