In my day to day life I come across some pretty amazing people who are making a fantastic difference to the lives around them, and most of the time they're doing nothing more dramatic than being themselves. Though I may not be in that "amazing" bracket, I don't think I have any excuses for not trying to do the same.
United Kingdom member
Alexander's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
As council worker by trade I am the archetypal professional amateur(!). That said I can bring a lot of ideas and experience around what makes local authorities tick, wider public sector context, evaluation techniques, and I'd like to think an ability to make unusual connections between seemingly unrelated ideas.
Part of the movement for 10 years
- 1 challenge
- 66 collaborators
- 3 gigs
- Attended the GFN CAMDEN gig in London Camden on Tuesday 26th
- Attended the Future Youth gig in London on Friday 25th
- Left a comment on "Find Better Problems" on Monday 29th
- Left a comment on "A local charity offering advice to hard to reach people needs a new communications strategy and brand identity" on Thursday 27th
- Attended the Made in Lambeth gig in London on Thursday 21st