Alice Rose Elliott
I founded GFN Chester with the aim of kicking off openness and experimentation in Chester and hoping to meet many more like-minded folks. After 3 years I passed on the doing and experimenting torch to work on new projects. I currently live in Innsbruck surrounded by mountains and big seasons.
Alice's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
Adaptive and intuitive strategist, connector, culture and event creator with 15 years of experience as a sustainability professional.
I own 4 bikes because there is so much riding to do.
BLeader @bcorpeurope - making Business a Force for Good.
Co-founder of Murmurations in Chester @wemurmur www.themurmurations.co.uk
Founder - www.alpenroseyoga.com
Part of the movement for 10 years
- 1 challenge
- 136 collaborators
- 7 gigs
- Attended the Homeful gig in London on Wednesday 24th
- Attended the It’s Story(house) Time! gig in Chester on Friday 23rd
- Attended the Chester Devas' WI - GFN in a Pub gig in Chester on Tuesday 28th
- Attended the Food DisAssembly gig in Chester on Friday 29th
- Attended the Sunny Day gig in Chester on Friday 16th
- Wrote about "Local Media to Chester Chapter help to Spread the Word about the Bird." on Wednesday 9th
- Wrote about "Road Peace & Hacking in Chester" on Tuesday 17th
- Attended the GFN in a Pub gig in Chester on Thursday 5th
- Left a comment on "Can we help create an open source home energy monitor as part of a campaign to increase our homes' energy efficiency?" on Tuesday 2nd
- Attended the Good for Nothing gig in London on Friday 20th