I see a lot of causes that aren't able to get the help they need through a lack of funding or awareness - I work with as many projects as possible but I would love to work with a movement like this to bring more like-minded people together to help as much as we can.
Avnesh's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
I run a consultancy firm that specialises in business and personal development - I am well networked and work with a talented team already - I work with a number of not-for-profit organisations and give a lot of time to charity endeavours - I love this concept and want to get involved.
Part of the movement for 7 years
- 0 challenges
- 8 collaborators
- 1 gig
- Helped organise the Learning for the Fourth Age gig in Leicester on Friday 24th
- Wrote about "Your cause - Our effect" on Friday 13th
- Wrote about "We’re giving away a free cape!" on Monday 2nd
- Wrote about "What is Good For Nothing in Leicester?" on Tuesday 20th
- Attended the Nottingham - This is happening! gig in Nottingham on Friday 29th