Because we all benefit from a bit of help sometimes, and I want to direct the help that I can offer to organisations that are trying to make the world greener, happier, safer, and an all-round nicer place to be.
Beck's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
I like to connect people who can benefit from knowing each other and working together. I particularly like showing people that they have skills and knowledge that are highly valued by others. I like to make stuff happen, and get stuff done. I'm fairly good at thinking of alternative angles to issues or problems, and - although this little excerpt may not be the finest illustration - writing tends to be my strength.
Part of the movement for 6 years
- 0 challenges
- 56 collaborators
- 5 gigs
- Attended the Hack Chester - Walk. Ride. Thrive. gig in Chester on Saturday 30th
- Attended the What's in a name? gig in Chester on Thursday 12th
- Attended the Creative Careers - inspiring young people gig in Chester on Friday 10th
- Attended the Chester Devas' WI - GFN in a Pub gig in Chester on Tuesday 28th
- Attended the Food DisAssembly gig in Chester on Friday 29th