I want to support and be part of a community with a similar ethos. I also love the idea of bringing together groups of people with diverse backgrounds and skills to do some good!
Brittany's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
I love working with community groups and organizations, and enjoy connecting folks to each other, or to resources that are helpful. I've worked in economic development for many years, in both the public and private sectors.
Part of the movement for 5 years
- 0 challenges
- 0 collaborators
- 1 gig
- Helped organise the GFN Fargo's "Gig 4 Good" gig in Fargo on Friday 6th
- Helped organise the GFN Fargo's "6 Hour Gig" gig in Fargo on Saturday 11th
- Helped organise the Good For Nothing Fargo's THIRD ANNUAL "24-Hour Gig" (2018) gig in Fargo on Friday 7th
- Helped organise the Our First 24-Hour Good for Nothing Gig! gig in Fargo on Friday 19th
- Helped organise the GFN Fargo: Insta-Gig PushSave gig in Fargo on Wednesday 14th
- Helped organise the Fargo's First Gig gig in Fargo on Tuesday 2nd