Lots of people have ideas about how to make things better; communicating those ideas is the first step in making them happen. The benefits of explaining them visually : Why read something when you could just look at it?
Outdraw's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
I use illustration as a communication tool.
Working with businesses to help them communicate more efficiently I typically get involved when:
- they want to collaborate on generating ideas in workshops or events
- illustrations for presentations
- illustrations for reports
- capturing whats happening at events
I'm passionate about human centred design to create services and products that improving quality of life for as many people as possible.
At the moment I'm particularly interested in democratising economics
Part of the movement for 3 years
- 0 challenges
- 33 collaborators
- 3 gigs
- Attended the Homeful gig in London on Wednesday 24th
- Attended the Bristol Pitch Night gig in Bristol on Thursday 14th
- Attended the Rave your way into Good for Nothing gig in London on Saturday 5th