After my academic MA course (at Goldsmiths London), I started working in advertising as a junior planner but constantly remind myself there might be more charitable causes out there that can use my help . It's time to appropriate my skills for something more profound, for something I genuinely care about; addressing some of the profound issues of contemporary society.
Thomas's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
- Critical strategic thinking for large brands
- Academic research and understanding of several topics: branding, sociology and cultural studies.
- Profound knowledge, interest and experience in graffiti (tagging, writing) and street art (you know, the Banksy and Obey kind of stuff)
- Speak four languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Make short movies and video clips (quite amateur though, but constantly learning)
- Interest in what motivates people to change
- Understanding of luxury brands
- Experience in doing field research
Part of the movement for 9 years
- 0 challenges
- 39 collaborators
- 0 gigs