I want to help make positive change! If we all try and use the unique skills we have as a team, we can collaborate to solve problems and (maybe) save the world. We just need to work together!
Tushara's 'getting stuff done' manifesto
I am a very enthusiastic problem-solver with a learning-by-doing approach. I'm creative and like to follow and try out as many different ideas and combinations as possible to find solutions. I have a degree in chemical engineering so have strong mathematical skills and process and project management experience, I also have limited but growing skills in coding in Python. I am confident writing and using technology, a quick-learner and a team-player. I'm also a musician and can sing and play guitar to a high level.
Part of the movement for 1 year
- 0 challenges
- 46 collaborators
- 5 gigs
- Is attending the Good for Nothing - November gig in Melbourne on Saturday 16th
- Attended the Homeful gig in London on Wednesday 24th
- Attended the Good For Nothing - March gig in Melbourne on Saturday 23rd
- Attended the Good for Nothing October gig in Melbourne on Saturday 6th
- Attended the Good for Nothing - April gig in Melbourne on Saturday 7th